May 19, 2008

over the hill


I made it through first semester. Term garments, this, that, hell and all that good stuff.  Delirium hit me after a third day of no sleep and i realized that i have grown tremendously from this experience.  I was the weakest link, and i prevailed and did it well.  I am proud, and know that you only grow when you are pushed to the limit-to the verge of breakdown, exhaustion and doubt.  I admit i am drippiiiiiinnggg with cheese as i say this but there is no other way. I made it and i will keep doing it because i love it, and i have faith in myself and what i am capable of and am lucky to have those around me that feel the same way.  im so greasy right now i apologize ok that was very personal and exposing and im gonna post this before i have a chance to delete it so thereee. okkkk. now its time to toast in the sun and do whatever i want. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails